So, not posting in a long, long time has made some of my friends grumpy, notably those who waste all of their time on the internet blogging about how they blog all of the time (Mike, I do love you). Here's the scoop: I have not blogged in a long time because I've been too busy and/or lazy to do so. I plan, however, to start doing more writing soon. Until I get some time off next week, I doubt this will happen, but to throw out an electronic scrap of news to all of my friends, here's a Farisian list of things I have been up to:
1. Came back to U.S. from France and visited Jon Meier in Chicago. Ate good vegan food with him and had the excellent and inspiring conversation that makes our friendship so strong.
2. Visited family in Sioux Falls for a whole day before coming to Ames, Iowa.
3. I've been working at a place called the Flying Burrito, making and delivering burritos the size of your head (not mine), and also working at the Gyro stand. Both jobs are awesome, though lately I've been spending too much time at each.
4. Went to Fort Collins Colorado and hiked and drank beer with all of the Gyro crew. It was great fun.
5. Finally got a girlfriend that rocks.
This is pretty basic, but it covers mostly what I've been up to. More to come soon!