These are the things I say or do. While in France or some other country in the neighborhood. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturdays at school

This is my first Saturday working at school. They are about to kick me out of the school because it's closing but I just wanted to write that nobody should have to be at a school on a Saturday ever. For any reason at all, even to check their email. It should be internationally banned.

Why can't I blog like Mike I have way more time than him, yet he manages to write so much insightful stuff every single day. Blah. I'm a slacker, and I dig it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah keep slacking. i like it when you are lazzzy.
xoxo
amberjean

3/04/2006 10:02:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicks dig slackers.....

TJ-TGA

3/04/2006 11:34:00 AM

 
Blogger PlumLily said...

Noooo. I think just Amberjean does.....
;)

3/04/2006 09:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats why i love lisaly so much......

3/04/2006 11:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael Faris said...

Remember our discussions about quality v. quantity (which usually had to do with either haiku or amount of sex), and I always came (haha) on the side of quantity and you on the side of quality?

Well, I think any "insights" I have are probably do to luck, with such quantity of posts. You manage quite well with quality, but with less quantity again. If this were one of our Haiku death matches, I think you might win again. :)

3/05/2006 05:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home