These are the things I say or do. While in France or some other country in the neighborhood. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

the bike lives; the computer does not.

I had to break down and get a new wheel for my bike. I couldn't track down hub bearings and cones that would fit. But it rolls really, really nice now. As for the computer, well, the man at the Apple Store said, "Il est malade." I might get it back sometime soon.

As you may notice, I've changed the sidebar links to demarcate blogs from news and comics. Also, I've added a few more links. Check out Kasia's Art, Katie's Blog and Dan's Livejournal. Chelsea mentioned me in her blog yesterday, so to be cool I'll link back to her. Wow, I am now cross-linking things. This fire of hell just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home