These are the things I say or do. While in France or some other country in the neighborhood. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back Home

Getting back to France is nice. When I landed, it was comforting to know what people were saying once again, and to be able to read signs and such. My French isn't perfect, but it's better than my Polish.

As for coming back to teaching, well, it's not too bad. I have a whole bunch of new classes, which is pretty good because then I can reuse old lesson plans until the end of my contract, which is only seven weeks away!

Unfortunately, my computer is busted. I have to take it to the Apple place here, and it will cost money to fix undoubtedly, something I don't have a lot of. I realize now how dependent I am on my little Apple and my iPod. Thus, the next 'zine might be all handwritten. Get yer decoder rings out...

More pictures to come soon and hopefully some better updates.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael Faris said...

The three weeks I spent without my Compy were the worst three weeks of my life, organizationally; I depend on Mail and iCal so much. Also, I felt a lot less connected to the world (that is, the world that I couldn't see at that very moment, the world so far away and removed if I'm not constantly online).

3/01/2006 10:26:00 AM

 
Blogger jonathan meier said...

i got my decoder ring.

"earth"

"wind"

"fire"

"water"

"Captain Planet!"

oh, shoot... wrong ring.

3/01/2006 11:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

where are you going after your contract expires?

3/01/2006 01:20:00 PM

 
Blogger PlumLily said...

I heart my Apple. I don't know what I would do without it... wander around aimlessly asking strangers where my "Big Mac" is... they would take me to McDonalds where I would proceed to puke because of the nauseous oily smells. Then the ambulance would take me to the hospital where I would say "Just end it. Its over." ;)

3/01/2006 02:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael Faris said...

Guess what. My compy's dead again. Life is sucking my balls a bit too hard right now.

3/06/2006 09:24:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home