These are the things I say or do. While in France or some other country in the neighborhood. Enjoy.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Paris and Back

So I have 'bout five minutes to tell you all that's happened in the last, eh, 5 days. And on an azerty keyboard as well. Guess I'll have to go all Mike Faris and make a list. What has this world come to?

¤Went to Rouen Friday after teaching and watched/participated in karaoke at this club called the Undgerground. There were lots of 17 year old French boys macking on each other.

¤Saturday spent the day in Paris with two other assistants and saw the Eiffel Tower, Arc d'Triomphe and some other cool stuff like the Champs Elysees. Outta time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Faris said...

tehe, "macking" is when boys (or girls) kiss on each other.

12/24/2005 06:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Nick said...

Mike, you just told my mom what macking is! I find that absolutely hilarious for some reason. Maybe because you didn't know it was my mom?

12/25/2005 03:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Michael Faris said...

I didn't know for certain it was your mom — I just suspected it (which is why I refrained from being graphic).

1/01/2006 07:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home