These are the things I say or do. While in France or some other country in the neighborhood. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Vive la teaching!

Just came from a class that made me want to teach for a very, very long time. They're Seconde, which is the equivalent of Freshmen, but they were so enthusiastic and good it was fun. We did a Thanksgiving excericise where I split them into a table of adults and a kiddy table, and asked them what they wanted to eat for dinner from a menu I provided. It was awesome and fun. Now I'm going to go to the protest that the teachers are having because, guess what? It's strike day! Again! This means I don't have two classes I normally would, and get to enjoy my Thanksgiving as sort of a day off. Tonight I'm having dinner with about six other assistants. It should be fun, though I'll miss being with my family and having them fret over my vegan diet, much more than I ever would.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Faris said...

Striking on Thanksgiving? What are you? Some kind of expatriate commie?

11/26/2005 02:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home