These are the things I say or do. While in France or some other country in the neighborhood. Enjoy.

Monday, November 21, 2005

This is the beginning of a new end

So, despite my many protestations against the world of blogging, I have decided, in a moment of unbelievable mental weakness, to create a blog. Oh. The. Horror. I will chalk up my reasons for not doing so earlier out of both laziness and a revulsion towards revealing things about my life in an electronic form. However, since blogging is free and I have this incredible need to communicate with people across the ocean from where I am, which is France I supposed that this would be the best manner for doing so. Maybe other people will read it as well, though that is something which I highly doubt. More to come later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Faris said...

michael's reaction = excitement!

11/21/2005 05:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home